Post & Packaging
- We endeavour to supply the correct parts, but it is completely your responsibiltiy to ensure the part(s) will fit and work with all the other parts on your scooter before attempting to fit, modify or alter the parts we supply. We will not be able to accept any returns that have been adjusted or modified for what ever reason.
- We cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order and it has been checked in full.
- Cambridge Lambretta denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- We try to keep our postage and packing costs as low as possible. Our website will calculate the costs for you each time you place an item in your basket. The only time this will change is due to volumetric weights being more then actual weight. We will inform you if this happens, and you then have the choice to pay the additional costs, or cancel.
How long does it take for orders to arrive?
- We will ALWAYS dispatch orders as fast as we possibly can. Please bear in mind we are not open thus able to send goods on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays. Due to this we usually have a back log of orders when we open on Tuesdays.
- You will be shown all the available options for cost etc when you place your order, so this will depend on which delivery company you choose.
- As mentioned we will pick and pack your order as soon as we possibly can. The delivery times below are from when we dispatch your order, not when you place it.
- UK time Scales
- Royal Mail typically 1 to 3 days
- DHL - Next day
- Myhemres - 4 to 6 days
- We do not garuntee or suggest delivry time scales
- Rest of the world
- Royal Mail (letter post) 4 to 10 days
- DHL Courrier - 2 to 5 days
- Some remote areas of the world may take a little longer
Can I track my order online?
- We use postal companies who keep you informed via email of when your order is dispatched and you'll get a tracking code which allows you to see where your parcel is.
- Please use these details in the first instance to see where your parcel is. You are welcome to contact us if you suspect there is a delay with your parcel
What happens if I'm out when the parcel is delivered?
- If you're not in, or don't answer the door when the courier arrives, they'll pop a card through your letter box and let you know that they've attempted delivery. You can either re-arrange delivery with the courier or collect the item directly from your nearest depot.
What happens if my order is late?First of all we don't guarantee time scales, we can only guarantee we will try our very best to dispatch yours as fast as humanly possible. we would recommend logging into your account and checking the status of your order in case we are preparing your order / waiting for suppliers or have other issues or questions. The order status are simple to follow
- Order Not Submitted - You have not completed the check out or payment correctly. Please try again.
- Order Placed - You have placed the order on our website, payment has been accepted, we have not seen your order yet.
- Picking In Progress - We bulk download orders into our software at the shop. We have your order, and we are currently working though it (and everyone elses order) We pick orders in the strict rotation we receive them.
- Parts On Back Order - Depending on what part(s) of your order we are not able to supply, we may hold the order until it is complete. We may also send part of the order and then forward the back ordered parts at a later date.
- Dispatched - We have completed your order, and it will be with you soon.
What happens if I've been sent the wrong items or they arrive damaged?
- We have a checking system in place to ensure that customers receive the correct items, but sometimes humans make mistakes. If the item(s) arrived damaged, or you've been sent the wrong item, or the wrong number of items, please drop us a line and we'll help you out as quickly as we can at no further cost to yourself. (If you want to return an item for some other reason, please see our returns information page for more information on how we can help.)