PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Should you want more photos or a more detailed account, please tell us what it is you want the photos of and what in particular you want us to check. We have 20 frames, they all look like a lambretta frame, so please be specific.
Used frames direct from India, they have been given a coat of primer over the top of any crud or rubbish.
Please note these frames are second hand, no garuntee of straightness, condition or how much work is needed for them to be road worthy if at all.
We are trying to work through each frame as we come to them, some are better then others, some with numbers, some without. Some have visible damage etc.
They are stored in our upstairs right in the roof, to get you more detailed photos is very time consuming. You are more then welcome to come and visit to pick your frame. We can post within the UK, but it will be on the pallet system and subject to a quote from Palletways.
Should you choose to have your frame sent mail order, although you are welcome to return it for a full refund, ALL delivery charges are NOT refundable.
There is no discount, warrenty implied or other wise. These frame as sold subject to needing work / for spares.
1) No frame numbers, some pitting to main frame under main strut. £350 ** More photos in the FAQ section below
2) GP200 with clear numbers/ Fork tube pitted. £650
3) Partial numbers, rest not clear. £400
5) No visible numbers. £300 ** More photos in the FAQ section below
6) AP Model, no numbers £350
7) 22/0 can see all but last digit £450
8) No visible numbers, brake pedal pin rotten £400
9) No visible numbers. Two dents next to air box / petol flap £300
10) No numbers, dent next to filler cap £350.00
12) No numbers found yet, visible pitting under the primer to the frame tube. £400
14) Not checked yet Presuming £500
15) Not checked yet Presuming £500
16) Not checked yet Presuming £500
17) Not checked yet Presuming £500
18) Not checked yet Presuming £500
20) Not checked yet Presuming £500
|This fits :-||GP (DL) 125 / 150 / 200|
To find out the postage cost of any item(s) simply add to your basket.
Once you have done that, a box will appear with added to your cart, "click here to view".
Click on that statement, it will then take you to your shopping cart.
Here you can either log in to see your prices. or adjust the country to where you are in the world.
Press update, and any prices and choices will be shown.